Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our web site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, engage via social media, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our web site anonymously by not accepting our cookie notification. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they consent to submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain web site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our web site. Nonpersonal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our web site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Creative Cheshire Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service in store and with targeted marketing. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided via our website and social media.
- To improve our web site and social media engagement. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other web site feature and social media. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining our need to comply with fulfilment of a contract. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our MailChimp mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site or on servers that may be located within the EU or the USA (using only suppliers who have adopted the Privacy Shield protection protocols).
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that (consent) you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
Personal responsible for data management: Phillip Bower (Managing Director).
Registered Address: Creative Cheshire Ltd. 111 Witton Street, Northwich. Cheshire CW9 5DY
This document was last updated on 8 th April 2018